Exploring the UK is high on our list of things to do, and where possible we like to look for dog friendly holiday parks when going away. Being based in the South West of the UK, we are lucky enough to have some amazing places to explore almost on our doorstep, or within a few hours travelling time.
*This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase via our links, we receive a small commission at no extra cost to you*
Dog Friendly Holiday Parks In Somerset
Somerset is home to some amazing dog friendly places. There are so many open spaces making walking your dog easy. Somerset is also home to some great dog friendly beaches to incorporate into your stay.
Bucklegrove Holiday Park
Address: Wells Rd, Rodney Stoke, Cheddar BS27 3UZ
Bucklegrove Holiday Park is home to camping pitches, dog friendly caravans, camping pods and holiday lodges. There is a swimming pool, bar and restaurant on site, as well as a playground.
Dog Friendly At Bucklegrove Holiday Park
- Dogs are welcome on lead across the site except on Tor View field
- Dogs are welcomed into the restaurant area as long as there is no evening entertainment happening.
- Dogs are charged from £3 per night
You may also like to read – Dog friendly beach holidays in the South West
Doniford Bay Holiday Park
Address: Doniford Bay Holiday Park, Watchet, Somerset TA23 0TJ
Doniford Bay Holiday Park is located right next to Doniford Bay beach, a great dog friendly beach that is accessible directly from the park. On site activities range from mini golf, high ropes, archery, playgrounds and much more.
Dog Friendly At Doniford Bay Holiday Park
- Dogs are welcome across the park on leads
- Dogs welcome on the terrace of the restaurant outside
- There is a dedicated dog friendly exercise area next to the beach
You may also like to read – Best dog travel bowls
Bath Mill Lodge Retreat
Address: Newton Rd, Bath BA2 9JF
Bath Mill Lodge Retreat is located just outside of Bath, hidden away in the hills. This really is a place to get away from it all for a while.
Accommodation is in the form of lodges across the small site. Also on site is a bar and restaurant, gym and reception. The dog friendly accommodation at Bath Mill is superb and well worth booking.
Dog Friendly At Bath Mill lodge Retreat
- Dogs are welcome on the terrace of the restaurant
- Dog friendly lodges are immaculate
- Dog friendly treats are left in the lodges
Dog Friendly Holiday Parks In Devon
Devon is a lovely part of the country to visit. Part of the Jurassic Coast, there are stunning walks and beaches to visit.
Address: Devon Cliffs Holiday Park, Sandy Bay, Exmouth, Devon, EX8 5BT
Devon Cliffs Holiday Park is Haven’s largest holiday park with everything on your doorstep from beaches to forests.
There are plenty of activities on offer at Devon Cliffs from swimming, Segways, aerial adventure and many more.
Dog Friendly At Devon Cliffs Holiday Park
- Designated dog walking area
- Dog friendly cliff walk between Sandy Bay and Exmouth
Bude Holiday Resort
Address: Bude Holiday Resort, Maer Lane, Bude, Cornwall EX23 9EE
Facilities at Bude Holiday resort include an adventure playground, outdoor heated swimming pool, cafe, bar and entertainment.
If you’d like to adventure further then you can access the South West Coastal path directly from the resort.
Dog Friendly At Bude Holiday Resort
- Close to South West Coastal Path, perfect for walking
- Close to beaches
Dog Friendly Holiday Parks In Cornwall
Perran Sands Holiday Park
Address: Perran Sands Holiday Park, Perranporth, Cornwall, TR6 0AQ
There is so much do to at Perran Sands including a lazy river, indoor sportsdrome, adventure golf, nature trail and so much more.
Dog Friendly At Perran Sands
- Dogs are welcome on the nature reserve
- Surcharge for taking your dog
Deerpark Forest, Cornwall
Address: Forest Holidays Deerpark, Liskeard, Cornwall, PL14 4QY
Deerpark Forest has 45 cabins in the forest, including one tree house. Onsite you can enjoy activities such as forest survival, pond dipping, geology rockhound and even be a mini forest ranger.
Dog Friendly At Deerpark Forest
- Dogs charged at £15 per night per pet
- Maximum of four pets per cabin
- Dogs are welcome on lead in the Forest Retreat seating area but not in the shop