We had great fun with Elf on the Shelf last year. Our michevious elf was named “Elfie” and she came from Ikea. She decided to stay with us last year and stay in Miss A’s bedroom for the year with the other stuffed toys, but I have been reliably informed that she will be popping back to the shelf very soon ready for December 1st. I just wonder what mischief she’ll get up to this year.
1. we found Elfie rolling down the stairs inside a tube of toilet roll. I think she got tired as she didn’t make it to the bottom of the stairs.
2. Clever Elfie decided to let Miss A know how many sleeps there was until Christmas one night.
3. A zip wire seemed to be a lot of fun for Elfie
4. She made herself a swing and had great fun in the lounge doorway.
5. A bath full of marshmallows seemed to be a great idea for Elfie. Perhaps she needed a rest that night!
6. Elfie brought Miss A a gift, that was kind!
7. A spot of colouring Elfie!
8. I’m not sure my stairs were designed to be a ski slope, but it looks as though she was having fun.
9. Stinky shoes?
10. Another gift? I wonder what’s in there?
11. Fruit is for eating not playing with!
12. Hiding in the Christmas tree!
13. Nice cutting skills Elfie!
What will your Elf be getting up to this year?
I’m looking forward to seeing what she gets up to this year.