Miss A is obsessed with watching taste testings and unboxing videos on Youtube at the moment, so when we were sent a snack box from World Of Snacks, she was eager to be my chief taster and video star! World
Our box has a Japanese theme, and included 12 different types of Japanese snacks. Thankfully the box comes with a handy double sided card to describe what is included in the box. It immediately reminded me of visiting Epcot and the Japan pavilion.Inside the shop there was a lot of different Japanese sweets and snacks, so this box definitely brought back some memories. It’s also a great way to try out different snacks and sweets without spending a fortune on individual items if you’re not sure what you are getting.
Instead of describing all of the snacks above in the this review, Miss A wanted to do a taste testing video for you all which is below. We had some fun filming what was included in the box and there were some definite favourites, and also some varieties that made me laugh so much to watch her face as she tasted them.
My top three favourites in the box were
- Little Bobdog Cola Candy Sticks – these reminded me of my childhood eating the hard candy sticks with my pocket money
- DIY Gummy Candy – sticky candy sweets made to look like small sushi pieces. Squish them together and eat.
- Pocky Sticks – In strawberry and chocolate.
Miss A’s three favourites were
- DIY Gummy Candy
- Giant Calico – a strawberry aero style chocolate in a wafer cone
- Black Thunder Chocolate Bar – a cocoa and rice puff chocolate bar
The three that made me laugh when Miss A ate them were
- Spicy Burdock – spicy pickled snacks with chilli pepper and bonito fish flakes
- Plum Seasoned seaweed – seaweed stems
- Chewy Milky sweets – sweetened condensed milk with the flavour of Uji Matcha green tea.
Watch our video to see all of the varieties.
Disclosure – we received the snacks free of charge but all opinions are our own