I’m glad this week is over, my pictures haven’t been great, but hopefully it’ll pick up again next week.
– After Lola has been so poorly, she wouldn’t drink from her bowl for some reason, we cracked the problem by giving her ice blocks which seemed to work.
– Miss A brought home a porcelain model that she made at a party a few weeks ago. I had forgotten all about it, and it was a nice surprise.
– There were no words for today – I felt just like Grumpy from the Seven Dwarfs.
– Miss A spent the afternoon after school practising her hand stands on the trampoline.
– Lola is feeling a lot better now thankfully.
– Always got her nose in the book even when we go from the car to the house.
– Wine! That was needed today for the end of a long week.