- Chicken breast / thigh chopped
- Pork chop, diced
- Mexican spices
- tomato puree
- grated cheese
- tin chickpeas
- tortilla wraps
- Brown the chicken and pork in a pan with the mexican spices, add tomato puree and a little water to make a base, cook through for five minutes. Add a tin of chickpeas and warm through.
- In a large dish, layer tortilla wraps, spread a little tomato puree over and add some mixture to the centre of the wrap. Sprinkle grated cheese around the edge and place another wrap on top. Repeat until you have used all the mixture.
- Sprinkle some more cheese on the top layer and cook in the oven for 10-15 mins at 180 degrees.
- Slice and serve with salad.