Miss A really enjoys her Lego Friends, Hubby loves his Lego Star Wars, so I was interested to see what the pair of them would come up with when we were all challenged to create a storyboard or video with some Lego City.
With a choice of models, Hubby opted for the Monster Truck, but Miss A beat him to it building it.
Here is the story of Lego City Monster Truck Mark To the Rescue.
1. The Lego girls were enjoying a nice relaxing time on the beach
2. In the distance they saw an island
3. So they decided to investigate
4. Little did they know the island wasn’t deserted
5. A wannabe Viking was watching the girls approach
6. “Stop right there!” He demanded. Scaring the girls.
7. The girls screamed and tried to run away
8. But the wannabe Viking was too quick for them and soon had them captured.
9. The girls were caught and trapped on the island.
10. Monster Truck Mark was having a pit stop after a busy morning trekking through the mountains.
11. His truck had taken a bit of a beating on the sides that he needed to fix.
12. But that would have to wait as his beacon started to flash indicating someone was in trouble.
13. Quick as a flash Mark was on the radio to find out who needed rescuing.
14. Girls! At the beach! The wannabe Viking! Mark was on his way!
15. The mountains were no match for the big monster truck wheels
16. Mark raced the monster truck at full speed over the mountain to the other side to get to the beach.
17. He spotted the girls on the island just off shore instantly.
18. “Hang on girls, help is here”! He called.
19. The girls had managed to get around to the near side of the island away from the wannabe Viking. “We’ll use that speedboat to rescue you”, Mark shouted.
20. Mark attached the speedboat to the Monster Truck and the girls swam out to the speedboat.
21. The girls were quickly towed to safety, the wannabe Viking hot on their heels swimming in the water.
22. Phew the girls were safely on land, but the wannabe Viking was catching up fast!
23. The Monster Truck was just big enough for everyone to squeeze onto, so they dumped the speedboat and sped off.
24. As fast as the Monster Truck would go.