Dreaming about receiving large amounts of money is something I do frequently. Would we spend it on a big holiday? Pay it off the mortgage? Use it to do up the house? New car? Have a year off work? The list is endless, but if I really have to think about it, I think it would go something like this.
20 Things With 20k
- Knock Knock on Mickey Mouse’s Door to see if he is at home.
- A weekend away for Hubby and me
- A spa day for me and the girls
- New games console for Hubby
- Cabin bed for 6yo
- GHD’s I’ve always wanted some but would never spend the money
- Annual cinema pass
- A night in the Legoland hotel
- A kitchenaid
- A donation to Macmillan Caring Locally as they helped a LOT in my Dad’s last days
- A donation to RNLI as that was my Dad’s charity of choice
- Pay a decorator to do hall, stairs and landing
- New carpet on hall and stairs
- Dining room table
- New crockery as we never seem to have a matching set for everyone in the family
- Sum of money into 6yo’s bank account
- Equal sun of money into 18yo’s bank account
- A small sum into mine and Hubby’s savings
- Driving lessons for 18yo
- Christmas 2013
Do you think I could squeeze all of the above into 20k? I think I could, I’m good at shopping around and getting good deals.